ABOUT ME

cute!! loving, an d caring!! thatz me!!"CHRISTINE"

Mga tagasunod

Pinapagana ng Blogger.
RSS




to Christine Salomeo's Blog


mY liFE iN cOLLeGE!!

    Hi my name is Christine Salomeo 1sr yr College and I am a student of Hercor College, and I’m taking up a course Computer Science Ladderized…
I’m taking up a Computer Science, it because I apply my knowledge and skill in doing a blogger and so on..
Honestly I don’t like the course Computer Science it because many process on learn in the computer. Honestly I really like the course Education and HRM. WHY? It because In Education  I love to teach on  many children in Elementary Student .Since I am a Elementary Student I’ so very happy because “sa kada mu nga mga hampang”, and the HRM I  love cooking and I am exiting in every I cooked. Since I am a 9 to 10 years old I really to cook and until now.
But I am a serious to my study now and I want to finish my course even if I don’t like, I’m glad also because In Computer Science I have more learn on how to process.
If I am with you? You must choose the best course you really like it Dont be “padalusdalus”,
Here my Question:
If you taking are up a course Computer Science you have to be serious?

I want to reach my goal someday..

I study hard to my Parents….
GOD BLESS!!!


                                                                                                            by:Christine Salomeo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento